Thursday, April 06, 2006

Writing has come to a complete halt

My great start to my new book, has come to a complete halt. From such a good start, it now has changed direction.

I am rethinking what I am going to write about, discuss and create. I had a few more ideas yesterday, and will be gathering more information shortly. I have had luck in the past with just "going for it" and need to give myself a set time, within my other committments.

I will shortly be creating a downloadable form of the first chapter of my first novel, written a while back. It helped me out from a dark time in my life, and can be explained as a thriller. It has violent scenes, evil verses good with a tale to tell. It is a fictional story, however, a short period of my life has been reflected throughout the tale. It may give others an idea, just to give writing a go, it is a great place to start in recovery.

I changed the header on the site, to A Child at the Beach. I love the brightness of the site now and it is good to see the site, with the same information, but in a different format. I plan in the future to have a template chooser, so the visitor can choose the "skin" to view the site in.

A few more poems have been submitted from various visitors - hope you enjoy them. I have also highlighted on the front page one of my favourites which made me pause and think about things. It is I'm Sorry I don't Understand by Against All Odds. Have a read if you get a chance.

I have also published a new site, though unrelated to healing. On this new site I have experimented with a few additional features that the package I use to create the site offers and I hope to duplicate it at Whitedoves Nest.


((((((hugs))))))))
Whitedove

No comments: