Saturday, August 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to Whitedovesnest.com


Happy Birthday to Whitedovesnest.com.

We put up this website 7 years ago this month. The response to this website was beyond my expectations. I have received many many contributions, emails, thoughts, best wishes and more importantly, this site, that you have visited today, has helped me personally in ways I could never imagine possible when created 7 years ago.

I wish to thank all of those who have been brave enough to submit articles, poetry, art work, Youtubes, songs, resources and writings. I also wish to thank those who have taken the time and courage to contribute their personal abuse and rape stories amongst my own.

May you find some peace and inspiration in these writings here.

Happy Birthday Whitedovesnest!!!!

www.whitedovesnest.com

No comments: