Thursday, March 16, 2006

Computer Problems

My home pc (where I update the site from) died a number of days ago so unfortunately updating the site has come to a complete halt while I reconstruct my PC and take the chance to upgrade it......

The comment section of this blog is not working either (must be the computer aliens again!!) which is a mystery, and turning it on causes errors. Hopefully Blogger support will come back with the answers to this problem.

My luck has changed for the better though. I started a new job this week, and it seems hopeful plus one of my poems "Little Girl Gone" and a short story "The Owl and the Eagle" will be published. It will be available in June on Amazon and bookstores in Canada. The book focuses on Eating Disorders, and will have a chapter on sexual abuse in relation to eating disorders. It will also feature the "Whitedoves Story" as seen on www.whitedovesnest.com.

With the new job, we will be able to move away from the area I live (close to the abuser) so this will give me a bit more peace of mind

I will post more information on the book, closer to the date of publication.

Whitedove (pulling her hair out at sooooo many computer problems!)

1 comment:

Marj aka Thriver said...

Hey, it's letting me post a comment! I'm so excited for you with all the positive changes going on. VERY interested in your writing, as I am a writer, too. Would you pop on over to my blog & see the "Survivor Aid" thing where I put in a link to "Healing Through Creativity?" How could we combine these projects or use my project idea to generate publicity for yours? Leave me a comment. Thanks! Marj/Thriver