Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Courage to Heal Workbook

I read The Courage to Heal book many years ago and learnt that I am not alone. It has many stories and a lot of information.

I am about to embark on The Courage to Heal Workbook and waiting for it to be delivered. I am nervous and apprehensive about this, having read a few of the questions and topics it discusses. I hope it to be ok and to give me back a bit of my normal life once again. I will post topics that I find of interest. I am doing this workbook with another survivor, as suggested on the booklist on my main www.whitedovesnest.com site.

Thanks for the comments on the blog, they are much appreciated. I hope you continue to like my poems and comments.

1 comment:

Marj aka Thriver said...

That sounds like such a great idea with the workbook. Best wishes for much progress with that. Do let us know how it's going.